A great opportunity to work in an early-stage, well-funded InsurTech startup run by seasoned founders, backed by A-list investors, chasing a $250B global market. Verifly delivers on-demand insurance by the job to cover the 57 million people who work independently — such as photographers, handymen, DJs, and others — via our app. As more people freelance, many clients require them to be insured. These workers need easy, mobile access to quick, inexpensive, short-term insurance so they never lose a potential job or have to call an insurance broker. Verifly delivers this in seconds for as little as $5 for one hour and one million dollars of business insurance.
Our Product Managers own and develop key aspects of our product ecosystem, including apps, web apps, and partner platforms / apis.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, data, marketing, and customer support teams to build features that increase user growth and customer satisfaction
- Dig into data and perform user research to form hypotheses regarding user behavior
- Work with design and engineering to build A/B tests that validate hypotheses, and use relevant data to suggest further product improvements
- Work with the marketing and data teams to create product messaging for the purpose of customer education and re-engagement
- Build out emails and push notifications to test messaging on segmented groups of users
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Experience working in an early stage / venture funded startup required
- 3+ years leading digital products to market viability
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Demonstrated track record of building beautiful interfaces
- Meaningful industry experience shipping beautifully designed consumer experiences or deeply technical products
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
Full-time employees receive generous stock options in addition to amazing working conditions and competitive pay and benefits including health insurance. We work out of a cool SoHo office with a house dog and no dress code (you must dress).