Partnership Relationship Manager
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in an early-stage, well-funded InsurTech startup run by seasoned founders, backed by A-list investors, chasing a $250B global market.
Verifly delivers on-demand insurance by the job to cover the 57 million people who work independently — such as photographers, handymen, DJs, and others — via our app. As more people freelance, many clients require them to be insured. These workers need easy, mobile access to quick, inexpensive, short-term insurance so they never lose a potential job or have to call an insurance broker. Verifly delivers this in seconds for as little as $5 for one hour and one million dollars of business insurance.
You will own the relationship with our distribution partners, including leading work marketplaces, like-minded companies, and insurance producers. You'll be responsible for developing and executing a strategy to leverage the relationship into users and policies.
- Responsible for management of corporate and broker partnerships as well as end-user engagement and acquisition growth on the Verifly platform
- Build and deepen strong working relationships with clients in assigned portfolio
- Drive acquisition and retention of Verifly customers acquired through each partnership through program recommendations and optimizations that deepen the partnership over time
- Track record of making marketing recommendations to grow client end-user engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Track record of client revenue growth linked to specific actions recommended and executed
- Work across Verifly organization to provide partner with assets as needed (landing pages, articles, e-mails, banners, api / tech integration) to drive program performance
- Drive upsell of new products into book of business
- Establish trusted relationships with partners by maximizing engagement across partner contacts
- Uphold deep knowledge of and ability to educate partners on Verifly insurance platform
- Develop standard methodologies and process strategies
- Understand partner business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Verifly to meet all of their insurance and customer retention goals
- MBA from a top school
- Experience working in a venture-backed startup
- 5+ years’ experience in Technology/Digital/Marketing role/capacity
- Extraordinary communication skills and organized project management
- Extraordinary client relationship skills and experience growing client revenues in a B2B setting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to interact with multiple internal departments
- B2B Client consulting experience a plus
Full-time employees receive generous stock options in addition to amazing working conditions and competitive pay and benefits including health insurance. We work out of a cool SoHo office with a house dog and no dress code (you must dress).